Delicious and Easy White Sparkling Punch Recipe
With only a few days left in 2014, we want to end the holiday season with a bang. This recipe for White Sparkling Punch will make your party the talk of the town. It was a hit at our White Winter Wonderland Baby Shower, and it’s easy to make. It is best served chilled, so make sure you purchase the ingredients at least a day before.
To make this delicious punch, you will need the following:
- 3 bottles of white sparkling grape juice
- 1 container of apple juice
- 2 liters of ginger ale
- Granny Smith apple
- Red apple
- Rosemary sprigs
- Chill the grape juice, apple juice, and ginger ale overnight.
- Dice the apples and set a few chunks aside for serving.
- Mix the grape juice, apple juice, and ginger ale in a large clear container.
- Pour the remaining apples and cranberries into the punch.
- Cut the rosemary into small 3″ sprigs and place on a serving dish.
- To add some extra flair, dust the rosemary sprigs with “snow” by drizzling a little bit of water on the sprigs and rolling each one in a plate of sugar.
- Fill each cup with ice and punch, then top with apples, cranberries, and a sprig of rosemary.
- If you’re hosting your party outside of November and December, feel free to substitute cranberries with another seasonal fruit.
- For added festivity, fill your drink dispenser and each cup with the apples, cranberries, and a sprig of rosemary.
- Make sure to chill the ingredients the night before for optimal taste.
This White Sparkling Punch recipe is perfect for any occasion, any time of the year. Whether it’s for a holiday party or a summer get-together, this easy and delicious punch will leave your guests wanting more. So go ahead and impress your friends and family with this amazing recipe!