IMPROVE KETO, LOW-CARB, AND PALEO DIGESTION.
- Boosts AMPK (an enzyme that promotes energy production) in muscles by 52% and fat cells by 300%.
- Ups ATP (energy) in your liver by 22%, which makes the liver better at ketogenesis and detoxification.
- Amps adiponectin (a hormone from fat cells that promote fat loss and healthy blood lipids, while balancing inflammation) by up to 248%.
- Improves insulin sensitivity by increasing glut4 (an insulin-mediated glucose transporter) by 488% in fat and muscle cells.
- Helps lower inflammation.
- Boosts cardiovascular health.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol.
- Support fat and protein digestion.
- Prevent digestive upset from high-fat meals.
- Aids digestion.
- Increases energy.
- Reduces keto flu and fatigue during keto-adaptation.
- Improves exercise performance, especially on low-carb or ketogenic diets.
- Enhances fat loss (when combined with proper exercise and nutrition).
- Improves mitochondrial health and activates anti-aging pathways.
kApex® is a one of a kind supplement designed to support a ketogenic diet. Our CEO Matt Gallant has been on a ketogenic diet for 26 years and coached hundreds of people through it. He observed that many people struggle with keto flu and digestive problems, which prevent them from fully benefiting from ketosis.
kApex® is a 100% plant-based formulation that supports a smooth transition into ketosis and reduces potential side effects of keto-adaptation by:
- Providing the digestive enzymes to help break down fats and proteins, along with dandelion root to increase bile flow
- Increasing mitochondrial function and fat burning pathway, which optimizes ketogenesis
- Boosting energy, cognitive function, and stamina
- Supporting healthy trace mineral levels
- Full-spectrum proteases and lipases that are active at a variety of acidity/alkalinity level
- Dandelion root to stimulates healthy bile production and flow, and promotes liver health
- Betaine HCl supports healthy stomach acid levels, which is important for overall digestion and gut movement
- Astrazyme contains systemic plant-based enzymes and herbal extracts, which reduce gut inflammation and support an overall balanced immune response
Mitochondrial/Energy Production/Fat Burning Support
- L-carnitine helps bring fatty acids into the mitochondria, which may help with fat loss
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) reduces oxidative stress and boosts mitochondria function, which have anti-aging effects
- InnoslimⓇ increases the AMPK pathway, which increases energy production in ft and muscle tissues
- Extracts of astragalus and Panax notoginseng in InnoslimⓇ and AstrazymeTM work as energy-boosting adaptogens. They boost brain function, combat fatigue, maintain metabolism, and promote performance in stressful situations, such as keto-adaptation.
- 7-keto DHEA promotes fat burning metabolism through PPAR-alpha. It also supports healthy metabolism and promotes weight loss in combination with diet and exercise.
- Trace minerals provide cofactors for metabolism and digestion
Benefits of Taking kApex®
Many new ketogenic eaters experience digestive upset from consuming a lot of fat because they start off with suboptimal digestion. kApex® contains betaine HCl, proteases, lipase, and dandelion root that promotes optimal digestion and prevents such digestive upset with high-fat meals.
Support Muscle Building and Maintenance
Ketogenic diets include much less protein than a typical bodybuilder’s meal. You may also be in a caloric deficit and can’t train as hard. These factors may make it harder to preserve and build muscles. A key to preserving muscles and exercise performance throughout keto-adaptation is to ensure that the proteins you eat count. The proteases in kApex® ensure that all the proteins you eat are fully broken down, so that the amino acids are absorbed.
The dandelion root stimulates bile production, whereas lipases that are active at varying acidity ensure that the fats are fully broken down.
Ketogenic diets include much less protein than a typical bodybuilder’s meal. The key to preserving muscles throughout keto-adaptation is to ensure that the proteins you eat count. The proteases in kApex® ensure that all the proteins you eat are fully broken down, so that the amino acids are absorbed.
Improving Energy, Cognitive Function, and Well-Being
Many new keto eaters experience keto flu, which include temporary fatigue, brain fog, and decreases in performance. Keto-adaptation calls upon your stress response system to provide energy before your body can optimally burn ketones for energy. kApex® addresses these sticking points with energizing ingredients in InnoSlim, 7-keto DHEA, and trace minerals. These ingredients energize you by speeding up your metabolism and working as adaptogens to support your stress response system. Even when you are keto-adapted but have yet to reach full metabolic-flexibility for high-intensity exercise performance to return, the energizing ingredients in kApex® can help bridge the gap.
Increasing Fat Burning For Energy
Your mitochondria is the fat burning furnace inside your cells. Poor mitochondria function can cause fatigue, brain fog, weight gain, and worse transition to a ketogenic diet.
kApex® supports your mitochondria function with L-carnitine, CoQ10, and Innoslim.
Boosting Insulin Sensitivity and Promoting Healthy Blood Lipids
The synergistic components in Innoslim increase the glucose transporter 4 (Glut4) to the surface of your fat and muscle cells, increasing the amount of glucose these cells absorb. Therefore, kApex® can ensure that glucose and other nutrients reach your muscle cells and help them grow, even in the low insulin environment of low-carb or ketogenic diets.
Promoting a Balanced Immune Response
The synergistic components in kApex®, including Innoslim and Astrazyme, promote a balanced immune response.
Ketogenic diets typically have an anti-aging effect by boosting the mitochondria, while reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. kApex® augments these benefits by optimizing the mitochondria, promoting balanced inflammation and stress responses, and reducing oxidative stress.
Cholesterol and Triglyceride
Also, by stimulating the AMPK enzyme, Innoslim inhibits cholesterol and triglyceride synthesis in the liver. Also, since cholesterol increases with inflammation, reducing inflammation tends to reduce cholesterol. The herbal ingredients and systemic enzymes in Astrazyme and Innoslim promote a balanced inflammatory response. Therefore, Innoslim may promote healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels in combination with diet and exercise.
How kApex® Work?
kApex® supports digestive function, especially for low-carb ketogenic meals, with full-spectrum enzymes that digest fat and proteins. It also promotes healthy fat metabolism and supports a healthy stress response, which makes it easier to enter and stay in ketosis.
kApex® can boost your workout and keep your brain lit for hours without crashes, jitters, or burnouts.
When To Take kApex® ?
Because kApex® contains energizing ingredients, it is best to consume kApex® early in the day.
For optimal performance and mitochondrial support, start with 3 - 8 capsules (depending on bodyweight) before breakfast first thing in the morning.
For digestion, take 1 - 3 capsules with breakfast and lunch. For dinner, use MassZymes and HCl Breakthrough instead.
If you have trouble sleeping when you take it with lunch, then only take it with breakfast.
Digestive Problems on Low Carb Diet
Some people experience constipation on low-carb diets because they contain less dietary fiber. The solution is to increase your fiber intake and drink more water.
Others experience digestive upset, bloating, diarrhea associated with high-fat ketogenic meals. The solution is to use digestive support, such as digestive enzymes, HCl, and probiotics, that can boost fat digestion. Also, sugar alcohols and MCT oils, which are common ingredients in keto processed foods, can cause diarrhea and gas, and should be avoided if you suffer from digestive problems.
|Suggested Use||Product Certifications|
|Take 2-4 capsules with each meal and 4-6 capsules on an empty stomach upon waking. |
Do not take kApex® after 5pm since you may experience excess energy at night and loss of sleep.
Keep refrigerated once opened.
Consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any new supplement.